What's new

Welcome to KodeBlend Forums

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask questions and get answers from our community

Answer

Answer questions and become an expert on your topic

Contact us

Contact the site administrator directly.

Groups

Join our Official Telegram channel to stay updated.
ifastnet

Open Allow Posting With VPN

A

afreena

Reaction score
Website
github.com
Hi, I use VPS as some website are blocked for me.
So when i visit here and i post something i have disable VPN to use kodeblend.us

I know you did this for security but anyone around here dealing will pirated stuff even for no reason people prefer to use VPN.
Example: I can not access to various Websites without VPN.
Outcome: it will for sure disappoint lot of users as they can not use this website if they are connected to VPN for privacy reason or for connectivity reason.

KodeBlend

KodeBlend

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderating
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Website
kodeblend.us
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
@afreena i am glad to read your detailed note. but i want to inform you we installed multiple security protocols after getting too much hack and spamming attacks. after fighting with peoples who are not happy with our free services. we took very hard decision to secure our members and forum. so please use VPN for your other websites and turn off for kodeblend.us.

A

afreena

Reaction score
Website
github.com
Its about posting only , so we can use other methods as well.
i.e Auth0 (I can share my subscription)
and Fraudlabs - Free plan ( I do have premium and i can share)

So point is, Once a user is logged in he should be not be bound to use website without VPN,
You can limit users to Create Account Without VPN/TOR

Once we are in we should be free ( aslo you have moderators and they will keep an eye and if they find something fishy they will take action.

Just my thought still you are in control.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Whatsapp Support
Start a Conversation
Hi! Click one of our member below to chat on Whatsapp
The team typically replies in a few minutes
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a KodeBlend Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock